These are so delicious I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
They are the perfect combination of softness on the inside and crunch on the outside. They are also great for babies and kids to be able to hold onto and feed themselves.
I’ve used thyme in this recipe because that’s what I had in the house at the time (no pun intended) but you can use any herb you prefer. Rosemary, dill and oregano are fabulous with this. You could even use mixed herbs if you just can’t decide.
I also don’t peel the skin on the potatoes as that is where a lot of the nutrients are. I just make sure I give them a good wash, but if you prefer you can peel the potatoes before cooking.
* 600g or 5 medium potatoes
* 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic
* 1 teaspoon of freshly chopped or dried herbs
1. Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180C.
2. Wash the potatoes.
3. Chop the potatoes into wedges that your child can hold onto.
4. Place the potatoes onto a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper.
5. Coat the potatoes in the oil, garlic and herbs and give a good stir.
6. Place the potatoes in the oven for 35 minutes or until cooked through. Turning once halfway in the cooking process.
And keep connected with Good Baby Kitchen on Facebook so you never miss a post! xxx